Charlie Jane Layao
Junior Field Staff
METRO MANILA REGIONAL UNIT
- Became a Christian when she attended her ﬁrst Leadership -Discipleship Camp (LCDC) in her ﬁrst year of college 2007.
- Became a student leader of IVCF Campus Beacon at Agusan del Sur State College of Agriculture and Technology (ASSCAT) where she graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Worked as Oﬃce Staﬀ in an Enterprise and also as an Area Supervisor at the Department of Social Welfare Development (DSWD-Caraga) while serving as a volunteer with IVCF in the region.
New Role: Inter School Christian Fellowship (ISCF) Staﬀ worker
New Base: Quezon City, Philippines starting July 2014
Responsible to: Metro Manila Regional Unit ISCF Coordinator and Regional Director
- Provides inputs from students for the design, conduct, and evaluation of the Evangelism, Discipleship, Leadership & Missions (EDLM) Programs (Strategic Priorities)
- Attends and participates in the annual staﬀ conference and other special activities of IVCF
- Conducts formal and informal meetings, dialogues, workshops, and trainings with students to disseminate, promote, implement and evaluate EDLM
- Establishes and strengthens linkages with School Administrators/ Faculty/ Personnel
- Raises funds for EDLM implementation on Campus and for basic salary and ministry costs
- Provides assistance, guidance, nurture, pastoral care and direction to GTs and counselors
- Prepares and submits quarterly reports to the Regional Director
- Performs other relevant tasks assigned by the immediate superior